2nd May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get the B.Ed entrance exam form in Mumbai?

where i will get b ed entrance exam form in mumbai...please tell me hwere

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get Bed CET mumbai entrance exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where to get the B.Ed CET Mumbai entrance exam form? Date of the B.Ed CET exam?
  3. Which entrance exam to answer to do B.Ed in Mumbai? How to prepare for the exam?
  4. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  5. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it?
  6. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  7. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  8. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  9. Where to get application form for B.Ed entrance exam? Regular & self-finance colleges in Mumbai? How many near Colaba?
  10. Minimum qualification for B.Ed entrance exam? Colleges offering B.Ed courses in Mumbai?
  11. Date of B.Ed exam of Maharashtra Government? Date of submission of form? How to get the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  12. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  13. When is the B.Ed CET entrance exam in Mumbai? Where will I get the form?
  14. When can I get the government form for B.ed exam in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. What's the Scheduled date of B.Ed entrance exam? From where I can get the forms in Navy Mumbai?
  16. What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?
  17. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  18. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
16th February 2015, 06:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where will I get the B.Ed entrance exam form in Mumbai?

AS per the admission guidelines by NCTE, candidates should score minimum 45% marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent.
Admission in the University of Mumbai for B.Ed is based on Common Entrance Test which will be conducted by the university. It includes theory external assesment and practicum internal assesment. The duration of B.Ed is one to four years depending upon the full or part time course.
You will get the admission forms at
Secondary Training College
3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai.

St. Xavier‟s Institute of Education
www.sxiebed.com

Sadhana Education Society‟s Smt. Kapila Khandwala College of Education,
www.kkcoe.org.in

Government College of Education Ratnagiri,
Ratnagiri.

Bombay Teacher‟s training College,
Mahakavi Bhushan Road, Opp. Hotel Regency Inn., Colaba,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?