19th October 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get the form for CA entrance exam?

hey where i will get fom for CA entrance exam..Could u pleaes tell me

15th August 2015, 12:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will I get the form for CA entrance exam?

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and the examination is held for the selection of deserving students for their management course from any of the 19 Indian Institute of Management (IIM) best colleges for management courses.

The educational qualification required for the same examination is a graduation degree course with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university. Final students are also eligible and their provision of relaxations for reserved category. The eligibility for different IIMs might differ.

The forms for CAT 2015 has been made available on its official website from 6th August 2015 and the last date of online registration for the same is 20th September 2015. The examination is going to be held on 29th November 2015 and the results will be announced in second week of January 2016. The examination is held in online mode only.

For more details and filling the application of CAT 2015 you can log on to the link www.iimcat.ac.in. Also you must visit the official websites of different IIMs for their exact eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?