28th December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?

how can i get the form of orissa emedical joint entrance exam?from where it is avalable?i stay in West Bengal(kolkata).can I get A combine joint entrance exam form of orissa?from where will I get it?From which date onwards will I get the form?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the forms to apply for Orissa Medical entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible for all India PG medical entrance test? I'm a resident of Orissa and studied 12th from Orissa
  3. Date of sale of NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam? Procedure to get a seat in KIMS Orissa through entrance test for north-east students? When will the be available?
  4. When are I get Orissa Medical Joint entrance exam form?
  5. Where to get the forms for medical entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission? -- [New]
  7. Online application form for Orissa joint entrance medical examination?
  8. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  10. What syllabus to prepare for Orissa JEE Exam?
  11. How many medical colleges are present in Orissa?
  12. When are the Indian PG entrance exam forms be available?
  13. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  14. When will Orissa-JEE application forms be available in market?
  15. How can a Orissa Student get a government medical seat outside Orissa?
  16. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  17. Date of issue of application forms for Orissa Engineering Exam?
  18. How to know the center of my Orissa Entrance Exam?
17th January 2013, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?

wen is the last date of submission of medical forms and is it there that we have to enter into medical exam and then join or enter directly on basis of 12th marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?