24th February 2012, 11:10 PM
anp_123

Where will I get placed while pursuing B.Tech from Dronacharya College of Engineering?

hello...
Respected sir...
sir i have problem about my carrier.I m persoing b tech from dronacharya college of eng greater noida (up).but i m confuse for my placement.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  4. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Which is a better university for B.Tech Maharishi Dayanand or Mahamaya Tech University? Is Dronacharya college of engineering Greater Noida a good option
  6. How may I get previous years question papers for IIFT entrance exam? How may I know about the exam pattern for the same? I am pursuing my B.Tech(3rd year) from Vignam's Nirula engineering college, Guntur
  7. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore -- [New]
  8. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  10. Which are the top most colleges of Haryana? Details about their placement?
  11. Which colleges can I get after passing diploma with 90% cutoff marks
  12. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  13. Fee structure and courses offered in B.Tech for a student from other state? What is the mode of the exam?
  14. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  15. Is it possible to migrate from one university to another university for B.Tech course?
  16. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  17. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
  18. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
13th August 2012, 08:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will I get placed while pursuing B.Tech from Dronacharya College of Engineering?

You have not mentioned your specialization in the question. The placement cell of Dronacharya College of Institute has a good record in providing employment to its aspirant students. The institute has tie ups with reputed companies and Industrial units. Students have got placements in national and multinational companies such as Infosys, Wipro, IBM, L&T, T.V.S. Motors Etc. Candidates are required to have good marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible to get selection in these firms.
3rd June 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where will I get placed while pursuing B.Tech from Dronacharya College of Engineering?

I am thinking for opting ECE in dhronacharya college,noida.I want to knw the placement record and the companies which are there in this college for placement for ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?