8th August 2012, 05:42 PM
nicckk

Which is a better university for B.Tech Maharishi Dayanand or Mahamaya Tech University? Is Dronacharya college of engineering Greater Noida a good option

which is better university for b.tech maharishi dayanand or mahamaya tech. university and plz suggest me some good private colleges in greater noida or gurgaon?is dronacharya college of engg. greater noida is good option or not for b.tech???

Related Questions:
  1. Where will I get placed while pursuing B.Tech from Dronacharya College of Engineering?
  2. Which coaching institute provides coaching for Paper Ii of PGT(English)?
  3. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  4. Which colleges are offering BSc Maths honors in MDU Haryana
  5. When will be the exam of B.Ed Maharashi Dayanand University
  6. Procedure and dates of lateral entry openings in B.Tech.?
  7. How to opt for Mechanical branch in Noida/Greater Noida engineering college after scoring 18730 in OBC category in UPSEE entrance exam?
  8. How to get good jobs after engineering? Studies that can be taken up after engineering?
  9. Top 25 colleges which come under UPTU SEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?
  11. Which is better college for B.Tech Mechanical engineering between Chandigarh University and NIET Noida?
  12. List of UGC recognized universities in India? Is Kurukshetra university and Maharishi Dayanand University UGC recognized for B.Ed?
  13. List of universities where I can apply with 900 GRE score in computer science field?
  14. How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?
  15. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  16. Is Maharashi Dayanand Saraswati University approved by UGC NCTE for B.Ed course -- [New]
  17. Agriculture UG course material?
  18. How to be a electronics engineer?
15th May 2016, 09:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better university for B.Tech Maharishi Dayanand or Mahamaya Tech University? Is Dronacharya college of engineering Greater Noida a good option

Mahamaya Technical University is earlier name of APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. This is the state technical university of Uttar Pradesh and also called Uttar Pradesh Technical University. It is a good university and there are so many good colleges under this university from which you can pursue Bachelor of Technology and get good job opportunities and career prospect.

Dronacharya College of Engineering in Greater Noida is good college but in Greater Noida, Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology is the best college with the best placement records in this region which comes under UPTU. You can appear for UPSEEE for admission in this college. Some seats are also reserved for JEE Main candidates and direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?