2nd October 2020, 12:56 PM
123pawar?

Whether a candidate can appear CBSE 10th Board externally if failed twice in 9th standard?

My son failed twice in class 9th of CBSE pattern. Now can he appear in CBSE 10th board as external? I want him to appear for the Board exam so I am talking about the external. Please help me to know about this asap.

3rd October 2020, 07:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether a candidate can appear CBSE 10th Board externally if failed twice in 9th standard?

No, Your son can't appear in CBSE 10th externally ( as private student ) without completing 9th.

First He have to complete 9th than only he will be eligible to pursue 10th as private student or regular student.
4th October 2020, 01:39 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Whether a candidate can appear CBSE 10th Board externally if failed twice in 9th standard?

No, you cannot do that it is compulsory that a candidate has to pass 9th standard in order to write the 10th examination.
5th October 2020, 01:47 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Following are some points you must take care when attempting 10th board paper:-
1)First read the question paper well,understand it well whats being asked in the question paper
2)Ensure speed and accuracy (not to spend much time in one question)
3)Revise your answers
4)Try to attempt known answer and be presentable in the answer scripts

During revision:-
-Make separate copies for formula and theorems to revise easily any time.
-Do practice to get the speed and accuracy.
-Beware of the silly mistakes that you often make.
-Solve last year question papers and sample papers.
-Always draw diagrams with pencil with a proper labelling in block letters.
-Recheck for all logics and calculations.
-Underline keywords of the answers.
-Draw a line after each answer to indicate end of that answer and beginning of new answers.

Until and unless,if you don't do it results wont come out on single day,its a step wise process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?