29th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate?

Hello Sir, I am failed in 9th standard from MP Board. I don't want to repeat 9th standard. I want to promote to 10th standard from same Board. So, is there any possibility if I change my school then I can get admission in 10th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board?
  3. CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?
  4. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  5. Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard?
  6. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad?
  9. Failed in 2 subjects in 1st semester exam of class 9th. Will this affect promotion to class 10th?
  10. Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student? -- [New]
  11. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  13. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  14. Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?
  15. Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?
  16. How can I get admission in 10th standard if failed in 9th ICSE?
  17. Procedure to join 10th standard in CBSE school from APS school?
  18. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
30th April 2019, 05:52 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate?

No, not at all you cannot get admission to 10th board class if you are a failed 9 th class student. For successful admission to 10th class you have to produce 9th class marksheet showing you clearly passed. Without passing 9th class you won't be able to get admission to new school neither in your school nor in other new school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?