30th May 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?

In cbse i have given my 9th exam but i failed. I don't want to lost a year. Now can i give my 10th exam in NOIS and at the same time i want to admit in 11th class in another school.
You can send in my email id
[email protected]

31st May 2016, 09:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?

Any board will accept your admission in tenth standard when you have passed 9th standard. You have mentioned here that you failed in ninth standard.

*When a candidate is failed in ninth standard, there is no chance for him or her to get admission. You must know that admission is not given directly in 10th standard but in ninth standard in any board.

*With help of your 8th marksheet and transfer certificate, you can get admission in NIOS board in 9th standard. You will have to pass ninth standard to appear for tenth board exams.
1st June 2016, 12:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?

No, you can not directly appear for tenth board examination from National Institute of Open Schooling, this is not possible. The registration for board examination of NIOS is done in 9th standard.

You have mentioned that you have failed in ninth standard, you can not get admission in tenth standard in any board. In any new board, you will get admission in ninth standard because of fact that registration for board examination is done in 9th standard and once registered then only you can appear for board exams.

At present, you can get admission in ninth standard if you have transfer certificate from your previous school.
1st June 2016, 02:52 PM
Adhayay

You can get admission in 9th standard through NIOS. You have to pass your 9th standard exams to appear in 10th standard.
You cant study in 2 classes at same time
1st June 2016, 05:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say dear that you cannot get admission in 10th standard under NIOS or any other board as the minimum educational requirement in order to get admission in 10th boards is that a candidate should have completed his/her 9th standard from a recognized board.
20th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I had a lot of hard time this year...I was depressed and anxious and stopped going for classes. I always I'd drop out...but I was wondering what I'd do so however because I had some personal problems I manged to grant a permission form the principal of my school and allow to appear only my exams however things came up and I decided not to...so I've appeared the first time and the mid term
And didn't appear for the final terms can I go for the 10 nios
29th August 2019, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I gave my class 10 exam before 19 years ago 8 I am unable to clear my 10th exam how can I clear my exam by distance education is it possible?
4th August 2021, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

if any child registered himself/herself for 9th CBSE and in the same year he/she paper 10th from NIOS AND PASSED, THEN WILL HE/SHE be eligible for taking admission in class 11th CBSE school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?