14th January 2018, 06:48 PM
Shaanoo

Whether I will be eligible to take admission in M.Sc under Delhi University after B.Ed?

Now I am pursuing B.Ed in session 2017 to 2019 and after B.Ed I want to take admission in M.Sc in Chemistry in Delhi under Delhi University. Will I eligible for this course after completion of my B.Ed? Or should I gain few year experience after completion of B.Ed and then apply for M.Sc.?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  2. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  3. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [New]
  4. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  5. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  6. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance test?
  7. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  11. Eligibility to get MSc(Chemistry) admission in Delhi University for BSc graduate of Jammu University?
  12. Whether I will be eligible to take admission in M.Sc under Delhi University after B.Ed?
  13. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MSc in CUSAT for BEd student of Kerala University?
  15. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed in Delhi University
17th January 2018, 09:52 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I will be eligible to take admission in M.Sc under Delhi University after B.Ed?

To get admission in the master degree course you have to appear and qualify in entrance test conducted by university.

For candidates who passed bachelor degree from the DU can also apply for admission on merit basis.

So, you can prepare for entrance examination and qualify in it for admission in M.Sc course.

For information regarding DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?