12th April 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Whether Madurai Kamaraj University & Bharathiar University are equivalent to Kerala University?

Sir, I am planning to study MSc in Physics from Madurai Kamaraj University or from Bharathiar University from distance education. I have tried to get the information that whether these universities are equivalent to Kerala University or not. But I didn't get the information. Kindly let me know about this.

14th April 2018, 11:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Madurai Kamaraj University & Bharathiar University are equivalent to Kerala University?

=> University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university[3] located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the south Indian state of Kerala, India

=> As per my knowledge, yes Madurai Kamaraj University & Bharathiar University are equivalent to Kerala University.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Phone: 0471 230 5994
15th April 2018, 05:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Madurai Kamaraj University & Bharathiar University are equivalent to Kerala University?

Yes, they are equivalent to the Kerala University.

The Madurai Kamaraj University is one of the top university which has affiliated 107 colleges. It is established in 1965 and offers different type of courses & different level degrees.

The Bharathiar University is also one of the top universities which offers different type of courses & different level degree. It is affiliated by NAAC with A grade.

The Kerala University is one of the top university which provide different level degrees in different courses. It is also affiliated by NAAC with A grade.

The 3 universities have their own experience and provides different type of degrees. You can visit the universities official website for getting more information about the universities.

Madurai Kamaraj University
Bharathiar University
Kerala University
18th June 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Madhurai makaraj university UG course is approved by Kerala university or any other university in kerala ?
8th July 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

If there is any equivalent for bharathiar university to other university ?
1st October 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

whether M Sc Botany course taken from Bharathiyar university will get equivalency certificate from calicut university
31st March 2023, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

I want equivalency for mped course madurai kamaraj Kerala University!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?