12th May 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation?

Hi,I have completed my Graduation (B.COM) in 2005 .Currently working in an IT co. I want to persue a Master degree from distance Education that will be valueable in carrer.Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  2. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  3. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma? Scope after completing the course?
  4. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  5. How to do master degree related to technical field? What master degree can I do in distance or correspondence and from which university
  6. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?
  7. Possibility to pursue PhD for 31 years old Arts graduate?
  8. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  9. Is distance learning MBA equivalent to any master degree or is it equivalent to only diploma?
  10. Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?
  11. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which course is better?
  12. What are the options available after completing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it?
  14. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  15. Which university offers distance master degree in Linguistics and Psychology?
  16. How to do B.Sc maths honours degree from distance university?
  17. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  18. What is the benefit of doing regular MBA course than in Correspondence?
13th May 2015, 01:58 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation?

Since, you have done B.Com, you are applicable for the following courses

M.Com
C.A
C.S
MBA

The following are the popular distance education institutions I'm india

Annamalai University
Acharya university
Sikkim manipal university
Nalandha university
Andhra university
Goa university
Kerala university
University of Calicut
University of Delhi
University of Pune
Mumbai university
Ignou
Karnataka state open university
Anna university
Madurai Kamaraj University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?