28th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?

I want that which govt universities offers correspondent course in physics? If so, what is the fee structure for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  2. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  3. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  4. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  5. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  6. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  7. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  9. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  10. Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  12. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  13. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  14. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  16. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  17. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
28th June 2011, 03:55 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?

hi dear,
Annamalai University
Alagappa University
Bharathiar University
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Madras University
Periyar University
MP Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Nagarjuna University
http://www.indiaeduinfo.com/cores/mscp.htm.

best of luck
28th June 2011, 04:12 PM
raghu70

Default Re: Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?

hi sir......
What are the basic parts of html?
28th June 2011, 04:18 PM
raghu70

hi sir...............
What are the use of taps in HTML Documents?
28th June 2011, 04:22 PM
raghu70

hi sir......................
Advantages and disadvantages of HTML?
28th June 2011, 05:08 PM
pabolu pradeep

here are the list of universities offering correspondence course in physics are:

fee structure may be different from one university to other..
Attached Files
File Type: docx universities list.docx(13.2 KB, 86 views)
4th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

fees structure of bsc government colleges in mumbai and name of this colleges
12th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing btech in a private college.......sir i want to do any correspondence course in government university along vt my btech....suggest me sir?
26th June 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete BSC(Physics Hons) from EIILM university. Is this university granted by west bengal school service comission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?