14th December 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET?

Sir,
My son is giving the Board exams of 12th in ISC Board. I want his admission in Engineering college in Gujarat. So, how many seats are of ISC students from GUJCET in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved for ISC students through GUJCET in Engineering colleges of Gujarat?
  2. How many seats are reserved in GUJCET for ISC students?
  3. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  4. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  5. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  7. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  8. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  9. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  10. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  11. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  13. Number of seats available in colleges of Guwahati for ISC Commerce student?
  14. GUJCET Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  17. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  18. Number of seats reserved for CBSE candidate in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
14th January 2016, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET?

There is no seats reserved based on the education board. You will get reservation benefits according to the caste only. Also, there are seats reserved for NRI and management quota in most of the institutions.

You must be domicile of Gujarat for maximum chance of admission in a government engineering college in Gujarat through GUJCET. Outside category candidates have very less chance because seats are less for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?