3rd April 2012, 02:33 PM
deelipananya

Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?

I am studying in Gujarat Board school from 1st to 12th in Silvassa (UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli) and on apearing GUJCET, will I get admission in the Gujarat Medical Coleges under general quota as for the students of Gujarat. Notification says students of GUJARAT ORIGIN, but I am a SOUTH INDIAN ORIGIN studying in Gujarat Board from 1st to 12th in Silvassa.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  3. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  5. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  6. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  7. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  8. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  9. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  10. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  11. Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?
  12. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  13. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  14. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?
  15. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  16. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  17. Is there NEET for Gujarat? I am studying in class 12th
  18. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
22nd May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?

I didn't apppear gujcet can i admission on the basis of aieee and 12th marks???
19th August 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?

I AM son of a defence personnel serving in iaf in gujrat, but due to border area do not have any higher study school in that area, iam compelled to pursue my higher studies in himachal, can i appear in gujcet?
25th March 2020, 01:38 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes ,you will be treated as a native of Gujarat
As per the rules a child can avail the domecile of the state if he / she is leaving in the state for more than 10 years
If he/ she has studied 10 and 12 from the state
So you can get admission in Gujarat CET as you have studied here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?