29th September 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether my UPTET application will be rejected if uploaded photo without signature?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for UPTET but I did a mistake. I forgot to upload signed photo. I have uploaded photo without signature. So, is there any possibility to reject my application? Please help me to know about this asap.

30th June 2023, 11:47 PM
eduking

Default Re: Whether my UPTET application will be rejected if uploaded photo without signature?

If you have submitted the online application and the system has accepted your application, then there is no need to worry. If there was any issue then your application would have not got submitted in the first place.

You would have for acknowledgment slip of your application submission. If there is any issue with your application, you will come to know only after some time because for now, you have submitted it without any issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?