7th October 2011, 08:53 PM
satya prakash trivedi

Will my UPTET form get rejected if I dont mention advertise number in application form?

I am graduate and completed my B.ed.,i have sended my OMR and application form of UPTET,but by default I have done a mistake....I have not mention Advertise no. in application form..thatsby i am fearing that is my form can be reject ? pls. help what should i do ? pls........

9th October 2011, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Will my UPTET form get rejected if I dont mention advertise number in application form?

you have done a mistake. you should write the advertisement number 6389 in the application form. otherwise it is difficult to know by them for which test you are applying. there is a chance that your form may be rejected. but i don't think for this small mistake your form will be rejected.

still to clear your confusion contact with them. they will tell you about the exact details regarding this and also one solution to compensate your mistake.

visit their official website http://www.uptet2011.com/ to get more details information about UP TET examination.
here i am attaching the complete notification for UP TET entrance test. go through the attachment file to get details about the UP TET examiination and also the advertisement number.

the last date to apply for UP TET 2011 examination is 18th October, 2011.
UPTET 2011 EXAM DATE :- 13th November, 2011.

best of luck.
File Type: pdf notication_TET.pdf(767.5 KB, 121 views)
10th October 2011, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Will my UPTET form get rejected if I dont mention advertise number in application form?

sir,i have not any employment card so i made it from Madhya Pradesh employment centre because now i am in M.P.for completing my bed exam.so can i fill my uptet 2011 form.
10th October 2011, 03:00 PM

sir i m doing bed from ignou.and this is my last year.my exam will be held on 20 dec. i qualified ctet exam2011.so should i fill army public school teacher rec. 2011 form for pgt/tgt teacher.sir pls reply me fast.bcz last date is 15th oct.
thank u
13th October 2011, 07:46 PM

I AM A CANDIDATE FOR UPTET PAPER 1 AND 2. I HAVE SEND MY APPLICATION FORM WITH OMR FORM ON 7TH OCT 2011 BUT FORGOT TO SEND THE DECLARATION WITH THE APPLICATION FORM. AT THE SAME TIME IN ORDER TO IMPROVE MY FAULT I SEND THE DECLARATION TO THE JED OF THE CONCERNED MANDAL, THE NEXT DAY I.E., ON 8TH OCT 2011. WILL THEY ACCEPT MY FORM OR NOT?
20th October 2011, 10:14 AM

MAINE OMR FORM MEIN CIRCLE GALAT COLOUR KARNE K BAAD RUB KARKE SAHI KAR DIYA HAI .IS THERE ANY CONDITION FOR REJECTION?????????????
23rd October 2011, 10:41 PM

mere uptet ka form wapas aa gya h.main kya kru?
25th October 2011, 07:52 PM

will last date for uptet extend ? plz reply. i missed 18 october.
4th November 2011, 07:14 AM

My admit card for 1st paper uptet is not been uploaded in the website of uptet2011.com and i have the photocopy of form filled by me. Plz tell me what should i do?
4th November 2011, 11:52 AM

sir i forget omr number of up tet exam form. i tried to many time to get admit card by the Name but unfortunetly have nt get stiill today,i m very sad to not get admit card,,.....i filled agra mandal for the center.plz help me....here r about my information which i filled over the letter!!
name shrikant sharma s/o mannaryan sharma,
address:52, gyangudari,vrindaban ,Dis,mathura
pin code:281121
mobile num:09690777555
6th November 2011, 04:54 PM

my uptet2011 admitcard not showing on website .it shows my omr no. is rong.i filled everything is correct in form.what should i do
6th November 2011, 05:13 PM

my admit card is not being showed on the net and it is saying that your omr no. is wrong
6th November 2011, 07:10 PM

sir ,i uploaded my admit card of 1st paper but 2nd paper admit card not been uploaded.what will i do?plz sir help me. my OMRno is 2667857. name;Priyanka Singh Yadav,D/O Late Sudarshan Singh Yadav,Address-yadukul niwas near railway station,Kerakat, DIS-Jaunpur(U.P)PIN COAD-222142 MY email id [email protected]
7th November 2011, 11:19 AM

I have forgotten my omr no. of uptet and i searched my exam center by name but i did not get my admit card there. can anybody tell me how to get my admit card now?
my email id : [email protected]
8th November 2011, 03:02 PM

I have submitted two forms of UPTET ( Class 1 to 5 and 6 to 8)but get the admit card for one form only.
Please help.
8th November 2011, 09:48 PM

sir uptet me sanskrit subjet hai ya nahi please reply on my id [email protected]
8th November 2011, 10:19 PM

i want to check my form and omr sheet in order to correc some data
28th November 2011, 05:25 PM

i got 104 marks in paper I of uptet in o.b.c category. is there any chance to get selection.
28th November 2011, 05:28 PM

i got 104 marks in paper I of uptet in o.b.c category. is there any chance to get selection.
6th December 2011, 11:59 PM

Lightbulb Chace by luck

70% chance r for your selectiom
8th December 2011, 12:18 PM

how can we check rejected list detail tet exam 2011 of bihar darbanga
on your site.
8th December 2011, 05:36 PM

sir i have passed in uptet exam but i mentin my name shraddha khare which is differ from my highschool marksheet shraddha srivastava . from which name i can apply in uptet form.......i am confused....please help me
9th December 2011, 02:07 PM

will my form for primary teacher vcancy will be rejected i have sumited the internet marksheet of uptet ,plz tell me what should i do?
11th May 2012, 10:01 AM

how can we check up tet rejected result
17th October 2012, 09:55 PM

how i can receve my uptet marksheet and where at this time
29th December 2012, 11:11 AM

I have fill uptet form ,i fill 2 in place of 3 in high school div, i fill correct grand total is my form rejected
31st January 2013, 11:06 AM

sir mera name devendra kumar hai . mainy by mistake bed k marks 1019 ki jagah 1091 fill kar diye hai can some one help me what i can do now? plzzzz. i there any chance to correct them.my email id is [email protected].
17th January 2014, 06:14 PM

sir can we fill the form again ,
as i have incorrectly filled the cetificate no. of 12 th and bsc?
rply please ..
17th February 2014, 09:05 PM

Rejection criteriya of uptet application form 14?
My application form for uptet exam has been rejected. How can I get admit card. please inform me as soon possible..
10th July 2014, 02:50 PM

Sir i have form fill up the ignou bed so i little mistack,i have prayvet teacher but i fill up the govt teacher ,so pls help me