21st August 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army if my father is ex-army

Sir my father is ex-army now i am interested in joining indian army i have completed my 10 but my age is 18running. But if i get selected in army can i continoue my studies

12th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army if my father is ex-army

Sir.
My father is an ex army man..now i am in xii science and very eagerly waiting to join indian army..so i want to know is am benefitted any way as my father is an ex army man?

21st April 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.
My father is an ex army man..now i am in xii science and very eagerly waiting to join indian army..so i want to know is am benefitted any way as my father is an ex army man?
Dear sir,I m rishi gupta from kaptanganj,Uttar pradesh(up).My father is an ex army.Mr.rajendra prasad gupta.
I m really interested in joining army.My health and height is good enough.My height is 5.85 inches.means 5 ft 85 inch.My weight is 50 plus .Ability-10+2(pcm) with 50% marks.
Hope you will reply soon reply.My mobile number is 8726771141.There is e-mail id also available to you but this id is of my brother in law.His ID is [email protected] sir reply soon.I m waiting for ur reply.
Thanking you,yours faithfully,Rishi kumar gupta.

22nd September 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

my father is retaired from army on post -subedar in 2012 sir,i want to join army after my b.tech,but problem is that my DOB in army docoment is different from my certificate DOB .can i got an benifit after this crateria.response me argently .because i have to fill my form for indian army .........
31st January 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I am aswini from Visakhapatnam.my father is an x-army.I am very much interested 2 join in Indian army . now i am doing my Mba what kind of post is suitable for me.pls sir suggests me I am waiting for you are replay. Thanking u sir
29th March 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir my name is rajeev savita and my father surviving in artillery Corp in army. So just time I m inheritance of my life and now sir I want to a job in army
Please sir gide me
29th March 2015, 04:04 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Please note that

# I came to know from your query that you are son of an exservicemen. You have completed the matriculation and very keen to join Indian Army.

# Presently, presently you will not be able to join Indian Army neither through NDA Examination nor through CDS Examination.

# But you still have a ray of hope to join Indian Army. You can have the chance of applying to Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Army from time to time.

# In order to stay updated with any latest or upcoming Open Recruitment Rally/Rallies, please be in contact with followings:

* Concerned Army Recruitment Office (ARO)
* Local newspapers

# You have the options of applying any one of the following post in Open Recruitment Rallies:

* GD post
* Clerical post
* Trademen post

# Required eligibility criteria

* Matriculation for GD post
* Matriculation for Trademen post
* 10+2 for clerical post
* 18-21 years of age for GD posts
* 18-21 years of age for Clerical posts
* 18-23 years of age for Trademen posts
* Marital status must be unmarried
* Must have the minimum height of 165 cm.
* Must have the chest of 80 cm (unexpanded) and 85 cm (expanded)
20th October 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

My father is retired from army ,but in my army record differ from my educational certificate can I take benefit in army recruitment , what I can do for it
6th April 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My father is retired from army.but in my army record different from my education certificate name and death of Barth.
28th July 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir I am sagarika Gupta...my father was ex army but he is no more.i am interested to join Indian army's any department...how can it possible for me..i am a student of economics. now I am graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?