5th February 2018, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Whether a student of Polytechnic is eligible to appear for IITs exam or not?

I have done a Polytechnic Diploma course and now I was thinking to join nay of the IITs but, I don't know whether I'm eligible to write the IIT entrance exam of not. So, please let me know if I'm eligible or not and if eligible than by when to apply for the IIT entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NIT and IIT after Polytechnic?
  2. Am I eligible to take polytechnic diploma after completion of 11th standard?
  3. List of top engineering colleges in AP? What should be the ECET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Polytechnic a Diploma course? Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic on 10th basis? Value of Polytechnic?
  5. Can a Polytechnic student be eligible for bank exam?
  6. Admission in IITs is possible after polytechnic?
  7. Am I eligible for IITs if I clear my 12th exam next year as a private student or pass through open exam? Best options for me and options available for me?
  8. Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?
  9. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  10. Can I be eligible for AIEEE if I am a student of polytechnic 5th semester
  11. Polytechnic student can study MS in USA? Requirements to purse MS in USA?
  12. Eligibility for government job being a student of polytechnic?
  13. How can I get admission in IIT or any top university for Msc Maths? What is the eligibility required?
  14. Am I eligible for any Polytechnic courses having passed class 10th board exam from CBSE board? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  17. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor in IITs? I am a B.E student
  18. After doing polytechnic in mech engineering can i apply for navy or air force?
11th February 2018, 01:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student of Polytechnic is eligible to appear for IITs exam or not?

The full form of IIT is Indian Institute of Technology. It is one of the best technical institute of India for pursuing Bachelor of Technology.

Diploma candidates can apply for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE. You are not eligible for admission in NITs and IIITs but on basis of your score in JEE Advanced, you can get admission in IITs.

The last date to apply for JEE exam for 2018 is already over.
11th February 2018, 02:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student of Polytechnic is eligible to appear for IITs exam or not?

If, you want to get admission in IIT, you have to appear and qualify for Joint Entrance Examination.

It is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced. The examination is conducted by CBSE and IIT.

The candidates passed diploma course are eligible to appear for entrance examination but only eligible for admission in IIT's not in any other institutes.

For detail information regarding the JEE visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?