31st May 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any Polytechnic courses having passed class 10th board exam from CBSE board?

Sir, I am a student of CBSE board and I have passed out class 10th board exam with 59.4% from in the year 2018. Now, am I eligible for any Polytechnic courses from any Polytechnic College?

2nd June 2018, 01:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any Polytechnic courses having passed class 10th board exam from CBSE board?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for any Polytechnic courses having passed class 10th board exam from CBSE board. The name of best course for you are given below.

=> Diploma in Civil Engineering

=> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

=> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

=> Diploma in Computer Engineering

=> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

=> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

=> Diploma in Software Engineering

=> Diploma in Mining Engineering

=> Diploma in Mechatronics

=> Diploma in Petroleum Engineering

=> Diploma in Automobile Engineering

=> Diploma in Textile Technology
2nd June 2018, 10:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any Polytechnic courses having passed class 10th board exam from CBSE board?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Polytechnic course.

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in board examination ( varies with examination ).

So, you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in the polytechnic course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?