18th April 2023, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether to take MPC or BIPC in intermediate?

I'm finished my 10th class, I'm in a confusion to take mpc or bipc in intermediate and tell me which group has more scope now a days

21st April 2023, 10:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to take MPC or BIPC in intermediate?

If you are not good in something or not have interest in it even with broad scope, you cannot achieve success and feel uncomfortable.

So, select the subject as per your interest which will always let you feel confident and comfortable with whatever you hace achieved.
23rd April 2023, 08:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to take MPC or BIPC in intermediate?

Selection of stream for intermediate degree course is basically dependent on interest and strength of the candidate.

So, if you are confused about the selection among PCB or PCM group then my advice to you is to go with the discipline which lies to your strength as both these combination will offer you quite a lot of options in their respective domains and other fields too.

But, if you are good in Mathematics or not interested in Medical or Pharmaceutical field, then in my advice you should opt for the PCM group as it will allow you to get into any field you want after completion of your Class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?