13th November 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges offer BIPC Intermediate? Which college is the best to join for BIPC Intermediate?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BIPC Intermediate but I have no idea about the colleges so I want to know about the colleges offer BIPC Intermediate? Which college is the best to join for BIPC Intermediate? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th May 2017, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges offer BIPC Intermediate? Which college is the best to join for BIPC Intermediate?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Intermediate BiPC stream, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. The list of colleges which offer Intermediate BiPC stream are mentioned below :-

--> Narayana Junior College
--> Sri Chaitanya Junior College
--> Sri Gayatri Junior College
--> Vikas Junior College
--> Kakatiya Junior College
--> Vasundhara Junior College
25th May 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges offer BIPC Intermediate? Which college is the best to join for BIPC Intermediate?

I Want to join in Intermediate BIPC group. Please refer some college's which are nearer to ANANTAPUR
22nd June 2023, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate marks base jobs and government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?