18th April 2023, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Humanities student can study BCA in India and then MSc after that?

I wish to pursue bca from india with other courses and then m.sc.in computer science from any top 25 colleges but with humanities. Since i took humanities will that be an issue later on if i wish to pursue MSc obviously I am willing to work hard and i get good grades

23rd April 2023, 07:35 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Humanities student can study BCA in India and then MSc after that?

Yes, you can do BCA after 10+2 from humanities department. Eligibility criteria of most colleges suggest that candidates seeking admission to BCA program should complete 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board.

After completing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), you can pursue MSc in Computer Science. BCA provides a strong foundation in computer programming, data structures, algorithms, computer networks and database management. These are some of the key subjects covered in the MSc in Computer Science program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?