16th September 2011, 11:32 PM
pooja warule

While doing T.Y.B.Com can I directly appear for intermediate exam?

sir can i directly appear for intermediate exam while doing t.y.bcom...also i m external student.will it create problems while applying for job?
plz reply.....

3rd December 2011, 01:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While doing T.Y.B.Com can I directly appear for intermediate exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja warule View Post
sir can i directly appear for intermediate exam while doing t.y.bcom...also i m external student.will it create problems while applying for job?
plz reply.....
Hello friend,
As your question is incomplete, its really difficult to answer because you haven't mentioned that the intermediate exam of which professional course you are asking for. However, I would give you some ideas regarding some courses which i think you might be asking about.
For Company Secretary course, if you are a graduate, you will be eligible to apply for the Executive Program, earlier known as Intermediate program.
In case you are talking about ICWAI courses, then being a graduate, you will be eligible to enroll for the Intermediate Course.
In case of CA, you will have to qualify common proficiency test to pursue the course by registering yourself for the IPCC.

As long as you are pursuing your bachelors degree program from a recognized university, it is not gong to be a problem to get job in private as well as public sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?