28th March 2020, 11:02 AM
mradulyadav

Who all are eligible for the ISRO entrance in Computer Science branch?

I have completed my B.E. in Electrical Engineering and I am working as a Software Developer for the last 3 years. Now I want to appear for ISRO exam in Computer Science stream. Will I be eligible for it? If yes, then could you please elaborate about the ISRO entrance?

30th June 2020, 04:02 PM
Competitive guruji

Default Re: Who all are eligible for the ISRO entrance in Computer Science branch?

All the candidates who are willing to apply must have qualified B.E/B. Tech or equivalent qualifying degree in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84 on a scale of 10.
In the entrance exam there is a 240 marks paper which consists of Aptitude and Technical questions... total no of questions is 80 each carrying 3 marks and negative marks for each is 1. After clearing the single paper you will be asked for the interview, if you cleared interview then the merit list will be made based on interview marks only.
8th November 2020, 11:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for the ISRO entrance in Computer Science branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mradulyadav View Post
I have completed my B.E. in Electrical Engineering and I am working as a Software Developer for the last 3 years. Now I want to appear for ISRO exam in Computer Science stream. Will I be eligible for it? If yes, then could you please elaborate about the ISRO entrance?
The eligibility criteria is BE/B. Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).

There are specified openings for electrical engineers called along with air conditioning and civil engineering branches.

ISRO conducts its own written exam annually which you need to clear to get a call for interview.

To get more info about the exam, syllabus and vacancies check the site ISRO.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?