19th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ISRO entrance exam while doing M.Tech in Computer Science?

I am studying m.tech . in computer science . Am I eligible for that exam ? Is M.Tech computer science student eligible for ISRO entrance exam ? Can you please let me know the criteria on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

20th June 2016, 09:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ISRO entrance exam while doing M.Tech in Computer Science?

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) conducts recruitment exam for Scientist Post (SC) every year. You are doing M.Tech in computer science discipline and want to know whether you are eligible for the exam or not. Yes, definitely you are eligible.

Following are the eligibility criteria:

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Computer Science discipline with a minimum of 65% marks in engineering degree. If you have more than 65% in engineering degree then you are eligible.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 35 Years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview.

>>But I am sorry to say the last date for filling the online application for this year is over. So you have to try for this exam in next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?