17th February 2011, 10:20 PM
trishna gogoi

I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?

can u tell me if there is any problem if i've submitted my application form as a mechanical student bt i'm a student of aerospace engineering. if there is no problem then can you tell me wat is the syllabus for the isro entrance exam. please kindly inform me the type of questions that i should go through as i'm of aerospace engineering and didnt take avionics as a subject.

20th February 2011, 11:53 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?

Hi,

It is a big problem my dear friend because, the question pattern of each courses is different.
The syllabus is different for each and every courses. The Mechanical courses have its syllabus and aerospace has its own.
Even if you are selected also, there will be a problem while recruiting.
One thing you can do now is that, you can contact the ISRO centre directly and tell your problem. Or else, you have to wait for next year.

Thanks...
3rd April 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?

I want to change my exam center due to some problem. how can i change my center ?
plz can any one tell me the site or procedure ? so that i can attend the exam.
25th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i am science strem student what i am doing for going isro
27th February 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

can i change my exam centre from chennai to coimbatore
18th April 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have entered all details properly except the first year marks but i have an aggregate of 76.7 percent so whether this mistake is to be any problem or else it can be modified at the exam centre and whether i am acceptable for writing the examination by showing the marks lists
27th March 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given my exam centre to chennai . can i change to trivandrum
27th March 2013, 10:26 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishna gogoi View Post
can u tell me if there is any problem if i've submitted my application form as a mechanical student bt i'm a student of aerospace engineering. if there is no problem then can you tell me wat is the syllabus for the isro entrance exam. please kindly inform me the type of questions that i should go through as i'm of aerospace engineering and didnt take avionics as a subject.

Hello Dear!

First of all, The form you have filled is of MECHANICAL or AEROSPACE ?

In general there will be separate forms: Before opeing the ISRO form there clearly Mention Stream for which your Applying.

So I think you may have filled Mechanical Form with your Details.

So your not eligible and gets rejected.

Or if you filled correct form also , Even though it gets rejected because of the Mistake.

No way you can correct it now.

Mechanical and Aerospace completely differs even though you get ADMIT CARD you can't attempt it.

So better Luck next time.

The syllabus is same as that of GATE examination.

All technical aspects as basic sciences, mathematics, humanities, basic engineering, core engineering subjects, stream electives and institute electives, with Engineering Mathematics and Aptitude.

All the Best!!
15th April 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can the center for ISRO exam be changed?
25th February 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

can the centre for isro exam is changed?
7th March 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm an electrical and electronics student, I have applied under Electronics(BE001), can i change it to Electrical now,I have paid the amount:( Help me if you have any info regarding this.Thanks.
7th March 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm an Electrical and Electronics student, unfortunately I have applied for Isro exam under Electronics(BE001), how can change it or register under Electrical(BE005 probably)? I have paid the challan amount also. Plz help me.
17th March 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have entered wrong university name......is ther any problem for me becoz of this????? please reply me.....
17th March 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have entered wrong university name.....how can i change this now??? is there any problem for this??
6th August 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please tell me if thete is any problem if i have submitted my application form for isro assistant with incorrect e-mail id.Can i edit it? Please reply me very soon.
29th July 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How to change exam center from Bangalore to Hyderabad? Please help me to come out of this problem?
9th October 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have entered my name as correctly but i pressd a backspace during submission. So my name submitted with wrong manner. And also i received the admit card too with same mistake. what can i do sir..?
?
19th February 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have entered my 10th marks in grade instead of percentage as i have only grade in 10th cbse, will that be a problem.
25th April 2017, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I have interchanged my 10th and 12th marks in the application will i be liable to write the exam? My parents had fill in the form and due to slight error they did it wrong?what should i do?
7th June 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have entered my experience date wrongly in the isro recruitment 2017.Is there any problem?
7th June 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have wrongly entered my experience date in isro recruitment 2017. Is there any problem?
20th September 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

When i was filling accidentally it change my branch but i didn't see it and submitted the application. Please sir there any other option change my branch.
9th October 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have entered my stream as computer application instead of computer science. Will there be a problem? Is there any way to edit it.
10th February 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have filled a form for ISRO recruitment and submitted successfully and downloaded registration confirmation form but when i am trying to print the application form i am not able to do so as it says invalid registration number or date of birth.kindly help me what to do now!

eagerly waiting for the reply!
21st February 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to edit the marks of semester which was entered wrong and will there be any effect during the process if selected.
3rd January 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my stream in isro examination form how can I do now after filling my exam form?
5th January 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I have entered my caste wrongly i have entered obc but i am bcb how Can i correct now
7th January 2019, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Unfortunately I'll submit my category SC instead of general....
Could u please suggest me to correct my category in application form ???
7th January 2019, 01:13 PM
BKohi

No, there is no provision for correction of the details already submitted online. However, one may submit a fresh application with correct details. Applications are considered to be duplicate, only if all details entered in both applications are identical. The latest/last application submitted before the ‘last date of submitting application-i.e.15.01.2019 shall be taken as final.
The selection procedure consists of a written test which will be conducted on 10th March 2019. The test paper will comprise of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks to be answered in 90 minutes. Based on the performance, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview. For the preparation of written test, one needs to study previous years question papers which are available in the ISRO Website and published under the advertisement
14th October 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i have entered the name reversely mentioned in the ssc ..is it problem to get call letter???
17th October 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam I belong to kapu(oc) and i applied for isro exam selecting OBC as my caste and the options displayed there were SC, ST, OBC, GENERAL, EBS and now i want to know whether the caste comes under OBC or any other category which is mentioned above. Please suggest me as my future is dependent on that and they are going to cancel the application if they find that the caste is wrongly o
18th October 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have made a spelling mistake while filling the isro application form. The mistake is in the plus two examination board section. Will it be a problem? Will i be able to write the exam?
21st October 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello am from electronics and communication i applied as electronics and telecommunication how can i change it please anyone reply me
31st October 2019, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO SC computer science 2019 requirement.I am not working in any autonomous stream but i put yes.how to change?
4th November 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my DOB which i have given in ISRO application form. Can anyone suggest me how to do that??
Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?