20th February 2018, 09:45 AM
Rocky1999

From whom can I get my application form for KEAM get attested?

Can I get my Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM) 2018 application attested by an Assistant Professor of a government Arts college in Kerala? If not, than who at college level who is correct person from whom I can get attested.

27th February 2018, 09:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From whom can I get my application form for KEAM get attested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky1999 View Post
Can I get my Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM) 2018 application attested by an Assistant Professor of a government Arts college in Kerala? If not, than who at college level who is correct person from whom I can get attested.
Any permanent teacher of a government college, a principal of any government school, the principal of any degree college, registrar and vice chancellor of universities, any group A officer like SDM, DM/DC/ ETO, Tehsidar, DSP, SP, an MLA, or an MP, an army officer of rank Lieutenant and above any group B officer designated as gazetted or any employee as gazetted by government.

Take your original documents along with the photocopies. He shall see both the documents and sign on the photocopy with the stamp of attestation. Both sign and stamp are mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?