18th January 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?

If interviewer ask me that your branch is electrical engineering than why are u interested in software companies then what should i say?

19th January 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?

Why do you want to work in Forensic Anaytic Insights?
12th February 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?

why do you want to join software company after doin B.E in electrical engineering ?
24th February 2011, 08:20 PM
chinudey20

Dear

Interviewer asks this type of question only to test your presence of mind. So you should give answer in such a manner that he/she will not feel that you are narrow minded.
You should reply as such you have interest in whatever task you are assigned.
19th June 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?
4th August 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

why u joinin IT industry ?
19th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

y u wnt to join it company..after doing b.tech in EEE..???????
1st September 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinudey20 View Post
Dear

Interviewer asks this type of question only to test your presence of mind. So you should give answer in such a manner that he/she will not feel that you are narrow minded.
You should reply as such you have interest in whatever task you are assigned.
pls ask me ans
18th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I'M A EEE B.TECH IV YEAR STUDENT I'V SATYAM CAMPUS SELECTIONS IN THE NEXT WEEK HOW SHUD I PREPARE FOR DAT? ND WHAT ARE DA EXPECTD QNS ASKED IN INTERVIEW FOR ME AS A EEE STUD.?
PLS SEND ANS FOR DIS..........
23rd September 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

why i want to salect software testing after be in E&tc
28th February 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any departments related to electrical engineers in Cognizant.....?
12th July 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

WHAT JOB IS ASSIGNED TO THE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER IN SOFTWARE COMPANIES IS THAT THE JOB SAME AS THAT OF COMPUTER ENGINEER?
29th September 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am an electrical engineer. but i am going to attend the campus of software. if they ask me that after completing your b.tech in EE , why do u want to join IT company? so what is the answer?
23rd October 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am an electrical engineer. but i am going to attend the campus of software. if they ask me that after completing your b.tech in EE , why do u want to join IT company? so what is the answer?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/why-do-you-want-join-software-company-after-doing-b-e-electrical-engineering-what-should-perfect-answer-question-during-placement-interview-74460.html#ixzz2iWG7uSAO
14th September 2014, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

if interviewer asks me why I want to choose a software company after doing my be in electrical then how to answer his question????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?