5th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Why my admit card is not showing after applying for MSc Life Science in Jhansi University?

sir
my name is rahul pandey . I applied for m.sc life science in jhansi uneversity but my admit card is not showing on the net and nither reached at my home

form number..- 101326

4th September 2011, 11:57 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Why my admit card is not showing after applying for MSc Life Science in Jhansi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
my name is rahul pandey . I applied for m.sc life science in jhansi uneversity but my admit card is not showing on the net and nither reached at my home

form number..- 101326

Why my admit card is not showing after applying for MSc Life Science in Jhansi University?

According to you ,your admit card is not showing on internet and neither reached your home. It may be due to some reasons .I am discussing about all the possible reasons for that :
  • You must have committed some mistake during filling of application form and that's why your form has been rejected.
  • Please check whether you have filled the right correspondance address because it may be due to wrong address that you are not receiving your admit card.
  • The possibility of your form rejection is more as it is not showing on internet or you are looking in bad areas. Sometimes you enter your details in other courses and thus failed to see your details so please check you are not committing that mistake.

I think your form has been rejected but for your convenience, please contact the official and ask about your admit card.

With Regards
ravik1214
5th September 2011, 01:31 AM
vijendradutt

Default Re: Why my admit card is not showing after applying for MSc Life Science in Jhansi University?

Your admit card is not showing on internet is because

The University offers programs of study leading to M. Sc. and M. Phil.Those, candidates applying for more than two research areas is likely to be rejected.In other words, if one gets selected in higher preference, ...

Kindly log on above website and read the prospectus carefully:www.jnu.ac.in/main.asp?sendval=Prospectus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?