12th October 2022, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Will German Embassy Islamabad give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got admission letter from university?

hi, i am hassaan from pakistan. i did my graduation in physics with CGPA 3.39/4 last month i applied for MS in German university and i have got admission letter.my Ielts score is 5.5 and university accept me and have send my acceptance letter but the german embassy islamabad requriments is 6 band i have a letter which my university issue me in this letter the university have explained that our medium of instruction is in ENGLISH. i think for this letter university have selected.. can embassy will give me a visa or not?

14th December 2022, 11:59 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Will German Embassy Islamabad give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got admission letter from university?

This will completely depend on the embassy rules and regulations as you have all the letters of the university and meet the criteria of the university and selected for the following there should not be as much problem but they can creat some problem if you do not fulfill or fit in their criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?