29th December 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?

Will embassy give me Australian study visa on 5.5 overall band? Another question I have that is if I got COE from the university aur college, what will be my chances to get Australia study visa?

3rd January 2017, 08:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?

It is slightly difficult to get visa for Australia with a score of 5.5 band in IELTS but it is not impossible. You can definitely get visa if you get admission call from a recognised institute in Australia and perform well in the visa interview round. Apart from this since you have got COE from the university so you have bright chances of getting visa.
8th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?

I have got in L5.5, R 5 ,W 5, S 5.5 overall 5.5 . Can I get student visi in Australia?
15th November 2019, 11:11 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got in L5.5, R 5 ,W 5, S 5.5 overall 5.5 . Can I get student visi in Australia?
Yes , you will get the Visa to study in Australia on the basis of your 5.5 IELTS score but the only condition is that you should have an admission letter from any Australian University/College. On this score, you will get Private colleges in which you have to pay a huge amount of money as a Tuition fee like 50 Lakhs INR. So, it is always better to give IELTS Exam one more time with more preparation. If you don't want to give IELTS again then also you will get Visa.
6th August 2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Pardeep Kaur and recently I completed ielts and I got listening 5.5, reading 6, writing 6, speaking 6.5band score but my qualifications post graduation .so can I apply for Australia .
22nd December 2021, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello,my name is Aryan Sanjaybhai Mandaviya.I have recently given IELTS exam , and I got overall 5.5 band score , so am I able to get study visa with undergraduate program? and how many chances are there that I'll get visa?
13th April 2022, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I got last ielts Exam band Score which was L-5.5, R-5.5, W-5.0, S-6.5 overall 5.5 in this band score i get an admission in Australia university or not
20th May 2022, 12:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes one can get study visa provided they have got confirmation letter from abroad university.
One needs to have 6 or above score which is regarded good for most of the colleges.
One can also find various colleges with 5.5 band also.
One can get admission in good private colleges .
12th August 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi

Will I get student visa if my ielts is S 5 R 5 W 4.5 and listening 4. Overall 5. And If I have the COE from the college for Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?