28th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?

Hello SIr/Mam,

I have done my bachelors in EC, in 2014 ..i have IELTS score 5.5,
please let me know Can i get visa on this IELTS score or should .please advice ASAP..also i have 55% in graduation and in pgdm also.

I have 2 to 3 years work experience as a hr officer?
can i get student visa?

1st July 2016, 08:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?

You should have mentioned the country name for which you need study visa as different countries have different standards. Usually it is tough to get study visa with 5.5 band in IELTS but it is not impossible. Since you have got admission call from a recognised institute and you also have work experience and have an average record in academics till now, so you have good chances of getting the study visa. However, you need to make sure that you perform well in the visa interview which will ultimately help you in getting the stamping done on your visa.
15th March 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?

is any university will accept my IELTS band in listening 5.5,reading 5.0,writing 5.0 and speaking 5.5 overall 5.5 in UK/Canada/Australia
6th May 2022, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 5.5 bands after graduation can I get study visa or not in UK
14th May 2022, 04:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for visa with 5.5 bands.
To apply for visa , candidate must have secured admission in a recognised university.
With a better score in IELTS , there are chances of getting admission in much better university.
But still you can apply for visa , but you have to perform well in interview process for visa process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?