17th January 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?

hi, i am asher from pakistn. i did my graduation in polymer engineering with CGPA 3.3/4.last month i applied for MS in polymer technology for German university and i have got admission latter yesterday.my Ielts score is 5.5 and university accept me and have send my acceptance latter.but the embassy requrimants is 6 band ..i have gave Ielts 2 time.but unfortunately i have got 5.5 band in both attempts .moreever i have a latter which my university issue me in this latter the university have explained that our medium of instruction is in ENGLISH. i think for this latter university have selacted.. can embassy will give me a visa or not.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Pharma in Abroad?
  2. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  3. How to get a scholarship in PhD in Business from USA?
  4. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores? -- [New]
  5. Will I get Visa for 1 year post Graduate course? Should I apply in university for MCS?
  6. Will I get admission in MBA in Abroad after passing 12th?
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?
  9. Is IELTS valid in USA for Law degree holder?
  10. How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?
  11. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  12. What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad
  13. Can I apply for Visa in Canada after passing 10th in CBSE board with 70 marks in English
  14. Is it compulsory to have work experience to do MBA in New Zealand? Best colleges in New Zealand?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  18. Last date to fill the form for commercial pilot license?
26th January 2014, 11:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?

Scores such as 3.3 out of 4 in your engineering degree course and 5.5 in IELTS is not bad. You can definitely pursue higher studies abroad with these scores. There are many universities which take students who have 5.5 in the IELTS exam. The VISA process is judged on three factors -

- Academic Record (more than 65%)
- Scores in Entrance Exams
- Work experience

Since you cannot do anything on the top two categories, so you need to have a work experience to make your position strong before the consulate for VISA. Since the embassy is asking for 6 in IELTS, so you need to show work experience as well as do well in your VISA interview. You must take the offer letter from the university which will speak in your favor and will help you in getting your VISA. Along with this, make sure that you do enough research on the university and the course concerned before going for the VISA interview.
28th May 2014, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?

i got 5.5 in IELTS and 284 in GRE. now i am preparing for visa interview.one of my fried's told that it's very difficult to get visa for u.s. Is this is true? i have 5 backlogs in b.tech
29th May 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i did my post graduation in Nanotechnology with CGPA 9/10 last year and I have 3 international publication i applied for PhD in nano technology for Australian University, unfortunately i got 6 in speaking, 6 in writing, 5 in reading, 5.5 in listening, can Austalian embassy will give me a visa or not
30th May 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am from Bangladesh I got 5.5 in ielts 6/5.5/5/5. I studied in Malaysia foundation in mechanical engineering after completing my 10th grade.i applied in New Zealand in NTEC(National technology institute tauranga).
This institute accept me and BZNEF(New Zealand visa foundation Bangladesh) give me positive report will INZ(New Zealand embassy India) give me visa??
30th May 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hy..i have got 95 marks in english cbse board with commerce stream overall 76 percent marks..but my ielts bands are 5.5 with 6 in speaking and 5.5 in others.can i get canada visa
6th June 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

hi, I'm from Uzbekistan and I am searching universities in Germany accepting IELTS score 5.5. how many universities accept this band score?
27th June 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I did my bachelor from India & I did my master (MBA) from UK.
I gave IELTS and overall score is 5.5 with 6 in listening, and 5.5 in rest of the modules. Moreover, I got unconditional letter from Canadian spp college. Is it good idea to put my file with this score or I have to reapply for exam?
2nd July 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm manoj reddy from india, i hav completed my b.pharmacy, i have scored 5.5 band in ielts, am i eligible to study MBA in any university in united States? Specially i wanted to know will this score be accepted in NPU, NWU, Tiffin university, University of Findlay???
3rd July 2014, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

hi, i completed my B.TECH from INDIA with stream COMPUTER SCIENCE with 65.6% in 2014 (fresher) i took ILETS test i scored i.e, 5.5 / 9 bands. i applied for 2 universities of US which accepts only ILETS score no GRE. i got the admits for both the universities. do i get my visa approved?
10th July 2014, 01:11 AM
ghani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i completed my B.TECH from INDIA with stream COMPUTER SCIENCE with 65.6% in 2014 (fresher) i took ILETS test i scored i.e, 5.5 / 9 bands. i applied for 2 universities of US which accepts only ILETS score no GRE. i got the admits for both the universities. do i get my visa approved?
hie.. i'm planning to take test in this month and while i'm writing test i'm getting 5.5/6. i'm also looking for colleges under this band may i know the colleges names that you appliend please. ASAP please i'm waiting for your reply it would be an enormous help to me buddy...
11th July 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hii I have done bca with 70%.my ilets score is 6 bands. I also have a gap of 2 year. May I know the chances of getting visa.
11th July 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hii I have done bca with 70%.my ilets score is 6 bands. I also have a gap of 2 year. May I know the chances of getting visa.
3rd September 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Will Embassy give me visa if scored5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? Hi I have done senior secondary education from cbse board with 68% in Non Medical Stream and got 6bands in listening and 5.5 in others.Can i get Canada Visa?
9th September 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

hi i have been studied in Australia and i have got 5.5 score in ielts. Could i apply for Canada's student visa. Please reply me.

Thanks a lot
22nd September 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I have written IELTS and got the over all score of 6.(R-5.5,W-5.5,L-6,S-6),and overall 16 years of education also I have 2.2 years of work experience in TCS on market research(Nielsen). I am looking for MBA in Canada. Kindly let me know can embassy will give me a visa or not.??
3rd October 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I recently passed 12th class , arts streem with maths and i got 5.5bands in ielts exam .can i go canada to get higher study in any collage or university.plz reply
Soon as possible .
15th October 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 5.5 band in IELTS and in GRE i got 281.
Is their any chance for me to get the admissions for MS in US.
26th October 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have written my ielts and the score is 5.5, is it possible to get admission in ms in pharmacy in Canada?
10th November 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 5.5 bands in ielts and my qualifications is 12 with non medical stream
Is there any chance for me to get the admissions in any state in any city in canada.......?
25th November 2014, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

i did B-Tech with mechanical 67%,i have 1 year experience in production,my IELTS is 5 bands,can i get admission in germany,us,australia.reply at [email protected]
9th December 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi Folks i completed my graduation in the stream of CSE with an aggregate of 65% and i have 3 years of experience in core developement, my ielts score is 5.5 with out gre, is any possibilities to get an admissions in the US
21st December 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm amandeep and I have score overall 6 bands. 6 in speaking, 6 in listening, 5.5 in reading and 5.5 in writing. Can I apply for Canada study visa for pg diploma in marketing. Management.
5th March 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 5.5 band . My qualification is m.a b.ed . Can i apply for m.ed in aus uni
10th March 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My score is L=5.5 R=5 W=5,S = 6 .
Overoll 5.5
Plz tell me if i try for canada with these scores
Can i get student visa?
30th March 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I need one info.For instance,If a person gets a score as Speaking-7.0,Reading-7.0,Writing-4.0,Speaking-5.0.As per my view,The overall scrore would be 6.0,
I'd like to know if guy scoring less in Writing would be effected in overall score.

Thanks,
3rd April 2015, 01:06 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

As you mentioned CGPA 3.4 out of 4 in polymer engineering degree which is quit good and 5.5 in IELTS is also good enough.
There are numerous universities that accept score 5.5 in IELTS.
As, you get admission in the university abroad and you have the admission letter, so there will be no problem in getting VISA.
Just submit the admission letter of university along with your documents.

For VISA process, embassy judges candidate on the basis of his/her academic record, work experience and entrance exam score.
As, your academic record is good enough and also score in IELTE is quit good and you have the admission letter from the university so, you will get VISA for sure.
6th April 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 6 band in IELTS. . Reading-5.5, listening, writing, speaking-6. .. can I get admission in university in Canada. .?
2nd May 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 5.5 band IELTS .Listening 6 .others 5.5 each.. I get 91% in my 2 and 88% in 10th.can I get admission in university in Canada?
28th May 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi am rajwinder from malerkotla.I belong to punjab .I got 5.5bands in IELTS .I have done gradution in arts .I want to go Audtralia .My each band is 5 in liseing and reading writing 5.5 speaking 6
1st June 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Hiii I am poonam my ielts score is 5.5 and I have completed my graduation under English medium at all I am good in English want to go uk for study along with my husband ?is it possible ? Plz suggest me a way. It is very necessary for me to go uk
8th June 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am imran i got 6 band in IELTS and i have completed my Mba in 2014 and want to study mba in U.S.A so plz help me about university in U.S.A
14th July 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 5.5 band score in ilets.i have done my post graduataion in m.a economics with 56% marks in 2014.can i get admission in mba in australia.my band score is in speaking 5,reading 5,listening 5.5,writing 5.5.pls reply me soon.m waiting..........
31st July 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I got 6 bands in ielts.
My accademic average of 8 sem is 7.54/10=74%
Last 2 year average =8/10=80%
I want to do masters in electrical engineering at any university of canada.
Can i get the admission at alberta/western/concordia university?
Reply fast.. . Awaited for a proper answer.
9th August 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I got an offer letter from german university to do masters according to my bachelor degree credits(69.1% out of 100%). i attempted ielts two times, unfortunately i did not scored more than 5.5. Is there any chances to get visa from german embassy?
15th August 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sr i got 5.5 Band in ielts and i cmplete my 12in madical stream in wich university give me addmission in australia or in wich course i got 84marks in 12
2nd January 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hii,
I got 5.5 band in ielts and not less then 5.5 in each modeule and i complete my 12 in 2015 in non medical stream and i got 65% in 12 so am eligible for which country or which university give me admission ?
5th January 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc in industrial chemistry but i got 5.5 each and 6 overall in ielts. Is there any chance for me to apply for canada or australia
20th March 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Rathore,

Can I get admission in one/two years masters or diplomas in business/hospitality/general management at 5.5 ielts score for Canada.

Contact
[email protected]
3rd May 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

I have done my bachelors in EC, in 2014 ..i have IELTS score 6, and toefl 80.I have 9 backlogs and my CGPA is 7.77...please let me know Can i get visa on this IELTS score or should i Give it once again..I am going to file my Visa by june last week..please advice ASAP..also i have offer letter from St clair..and they required 6 in the IELTs..i m worried on visa part..
29th June 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

My name chilla Ramesh I have 7 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry and I got the Ielts 5.5 score I can eligible for visa or Canada university's
21st September 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is kamalpreet singh and i finished my senior secondary in 2015 in arts stream and i got 68% but in ielts i got 5.5 bands so can i apply for canada.
6th November 2016, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Hii , my name is Aatamjit singh. From (Punjab) India.
I finished my senior secondary education in 2014-2015 section in arts with 67.77 %. I got 5.5 bands in ielts ( W 6, L 6, R 5.5, S 5).
In senior secondary I got 58% in one subject and up to 60% in others.
Can I apply for Canada with strongly ?
10th November 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I have two years gap in my studies and I got overall 6 bands. Can I apply for Canada visa?
31st December 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 6 bands in IELTS but in writing I got 5 so is there any problem occurred with me regarding offer letter and visa for New zealand?
18th January 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi sudeep kumar, Hope you are doing well

I have a doubt regarding student VISA to German, I have scored ielts of 5.5 where the university has accepted the offer from my end. And university has replied with final accepted letter on the same note, my graduation (BCA) score is 64%. Next week is my VISA interview. Foremost I have 3 years of experience. Request you to reply back at the earliest. The consequences in the coming week of the situations.
7th February 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in electronics and communication branch with 69%marks and my ielts score is 5.5 in three time attempt and now I want apply for a college which accepted 5.5 bands but the requirement of embassy is 6. Can you please tell me i am eligible for getting visa or not.thanks
11th March 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc in fashion designing I got 5.5 bands in ielts 6.5 in listening 5 bands in reading 5.5 in writing and 5.5 speaking please tell me I am eligible for getting canada or German visa or not
26th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done 120th My band score is R- 6, S -6, l -6, W-5.5 which degree can I do in canada?
27th May 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 5.5 bands in ielts examination after completing my 12th commerce so now can I get visa for Canada and will there be any problem created by visa agency
I have scored
Reading-5
Speaking-6.5
Writing-6
Listening -5
Overall-5.5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?