5th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?

Dear sir, im BBM student of mangalore university. I have 5subjects backlogs. Wil i do any higher education like MBA, MCOM corespondant in calicut university?
please give solution sir..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  4. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  5. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  6. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the difference between M.Com and MBA?
  8. How to do MBA with M.Com?
  9. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  11. What should I do after M.Com between CS and MBA? Which one is better for me?
  12. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  14. Previous years M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers of Calicut University(SDE)?
  15. Which are the MBA colleges under Calicut University? What is the fee structure of MBA in Calicut University?
  16. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university
  18. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
20th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?

how can i apply to m.com, the colleges affiliated by calicut university?
11th February 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?

Is alagappa university distant b.com eligible for mba in calicut university?
2nd June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed B.Com .now i hope to study M.Com in calicut university which step i will take to join PG inCU
12th November 2017, 07:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you are having 5 active backlogs, so you will not be granted admission in any post graduation course until you clear those backlogs.

In addition, for taking admission in M.Com or MBA course of Calicut University, you must possess 50% marks in graduation.

However, 5% relaxation will be provided to reserved class candidates.

But, firstly you will have to clear backlogs anyhow then only you can get admission in Calicut University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?