29th May 2013, 03:14 AM
abhishek messi

Will I be able to get any government college in Mechanical after scoring 4850 in UPTU?

sir, i have got 4850 rank in uptu in genral category so sir will i will be able to get any govt college in mechanical,cs or in electronic branch and which one will be the best for me

28th November 2015, 09:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get any government college in Mechanical after scoring 4850 in UPTU?

Yes you are eligible to get any government college in Mechanical after scoring 4850 in UPTU

The name of best college for you as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>
  1. J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education , Noida (U.P).
  2. Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology ( IERT), Allahabad.
  3. Krishna Institute Of Engineering And Technology (KIET), Ghaziabad.
  4. Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad. (No. 1 in Private institute in Ghaziabad , UPTU )
  5. Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering & Management (SRSM), Lucknow.
  6. Shri Rammurti Smarak College of Engg . & Technology (SRSC), Bareilly.
  7. I.M.S Engineering College, Ghaziabad
  8. Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College ( MMM), Gorakhpur.
  9. Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology (BIET), Jhansi.
  10. Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology (KNIT), Sultanpur.
  11. Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida.
  12. GLA Institute of Technology & Management , Mathura (U.P)
  13. University Institute of Engineering & Technology , Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur.
  14. ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad. (My Favorite College )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?