18th July 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to give NIFT entrance exam after selecting Home Science?

I am deciding to take home science after 10th for 11th and 12th, I will be able to give the NIFT entrance exam or not if I am selecting home science?

19th July 2021, 07:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to give NIFT entrance exam after selecting Home Science?

You are eligible for admission in B.Des course. The required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The upper age limit is 23 years. So, you can take admission in home science and later eligible for admission in B.Des course.

Examination is conducted for admission in the institute. So, you can appear and qualify in the institute for admission in the course.
20th July 2021, 01:20 AM
BIKKY KUMARA

Default Re: Will I be able to give NIFT entrance exam after selecting Home Science?

yes u do NIFT exam by taking home science but for a B.Des entrance exam u need to have a commerce with Home science student
20th July 2021, 07:44 PM
LeslieWeaver

Hello, I advise you to look at the information on the official website of the services with the entrance exam writing.
Regards
22nd July 2021, 01:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue from NIFT after home science. Candidates passed std 12th from a recognised board are eligible for admission in B.Des course.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission. You have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination to get admission.

Not eligible to get admission in B.F.Tech course. For more information about the admission procedure visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?