14th June 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NIFT entrance exam to study B.Des if pursuing 12th Commerce with Home Science?

Hello,
I am doing my 12th. I have taken Commerce with Home Science as an Optional subject in my 12th. Am eligible for giving NIFT entrance exam for doing B.Des? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for NIFT Entrance Exam after B.Tech in Computer Science
  2. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  3. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  4. Are commerce students eligible for NIFT exam?
  5. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  6. Am i eligible to participate for NIFT entrance exam? I am currently in 12th for science(Maths)
  7. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  9. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  11. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  12. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  13. How can I prepare to score good marks in NIFT entrance exam being a Commerce student?
  14. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  15. What should I do to take admission in MCA being a candidate of B.Com?
  16. Arts, Commerce or Science, which stream has best option after 12th?
  17. How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Study material for the same?
  18. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
16th June 2015, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NIFT entrance exam to study B.Des if pursuing 12th Commerce with Home Science?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NIFT Entrance Examination with the above mentioned educational qualification. This NIFT Entrance Examination is basically conducted for admission into the below courses.
* Bachelor Program (Technology) (B.FTech)
* Bachelor of Design (B.Des in Textile Design/ Fashion Design/ Accessory Design/ Leather Design/ Fashion Communication)
* M.F.M (Fashion Management)
* M.F.Tech (Master of Fashion Technology)
* Master of Design (M.Des)

NIFT Bachelor of Design Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in 10+2 pattern in any discipline from any recognized central or State Board of Secondary Examination namely CBSE, State Board of New Delhi or Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination.

>> Candidates who have completed their 3 or 4 years Diploma are also eligible to appear in NIFT Entrance Examination.

>> You are eligible to give NIFT Entrance Examination after completion of 12th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?