2nd April 2016, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NIFT B.Des entrance exam for Commerce with Home Science student?

Hello,
I am doing my 12th and I have taken Commerce and Home Science as an optional subject. Am I eligible for giving NIFT B.Des entrance exam? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in NIFT entrance exam to study B.Des if pursuing 12th Commerce with Home Science?
  2. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  4. How can I prepare to score good marks in NIFT entrance exam being a Commerce student?
  5. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  6. Eligibility for NIFT Entrance Exam after B.Tech in Computer Science
  7. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  8. Class 12th appearing candidate can apply for NIFT entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  10. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state?
  11. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  12. Date of the entrance exam of NIFT? When will the form be issued?
  13. Can i do the fashion designing course despite of being a Commerce student?
  14. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance?
  15. Can I appear for NIFT exam? I am a 12th student with commerce stream
  16. After fashion design and FC which B.Des course in NIFT is better?
  17. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  18. Is Mathematics compulsory for doing NIFT Course??
4th April 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIFT B.Des entrance exam for Commerce with Home Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing my 12th and I have taken Commerce and Home Science as an optional subject. Am I eligible for giving NIFT B.Des entrance exam? Please help me to know about this.
The eligibility to appear for B.Des in NIFT is a pass in 10+2 from a recognized board. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the B.Des course. You have to clear the entrance to get a seat in NIFT. You have to apply online for the entrance examination in NIFT. It is one of the prestigious institutions in India. It has branches in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Gandhinagar etc.

Official website - http://www.nift.ac.in/
4th April 2016, 02:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIFT B.Des entrance exam for Commerce with Home Science student?

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for tee above mentioned examination as the minimum eligibility for it is that a candidate should have completed his/her 12th board examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. Therefore, if you have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate you are very much eligible for the examination.
4th April 2016, 11:53 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for NIFT B.Des entrance examination, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for NIFT B.Des:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates age must not exceed 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?