6th April 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?

i have completed my M.Pharma with Quality Assurance from Jaipur National University in July 2011. Now i m confusing with my PhD, is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
please reply this question.
yours thankfully,
Vibhuti Sanghani.

Related Questions:
24th May 2014, 10:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know that the Job after PhD or the PhD after job which one is good as you are in confusion.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and tried to solve your problem as far as possible and tried to help you out from this problem. So as you already asked here that job after PhD or PhD after job so I am saying that the PhD after job will be good for you to do PhD.

Because in PhD study you have learned basic things about the research that you have been chosen in your mentioned category. So for that you have learned a lot in PhD study as you are in after your master degree study then you can apply for the PhD as it is also called as research line study. so in your job you have learned but not as much that you have learned in your direct PhD study. but you have learned a lot in your PhD then go to the job that you have implement your research line study in that and get more chance for that. So best of luck.
23rd June 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?

I have P.G Degree in Management and I want to shift from industry job to teaching profession in colleges. Is M.Phil sufficient for this purpose and if so pl infm which university conduct valid and recognised M Phil through Part time.........krs
18th August 2022, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

which ph.d course will more benefitial after m.pharm in QA by industry aspect?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?