30th April 2011, 12:16 AM
Sia82

Will I be allowed to appear for Management after doing MS(Insurance) from ICFAI university?

I have done MS(Insurance) from ICFAI University. I have applied for June'NET JRF exam in Management. Will they allow me to appear for Management? That is the only relevant Subject I could choose for.

Related Questions:
30th August 2011, 01:28 PM
vikas2808

Default Re: Will I be allowed to appear for Management after doing MS(Insurance) from ICFAI university?

Dear friend

you are allowed to sit in to the exam when you will complete you degree with minimum 55%.
also your age not more than 28 years.

thank you
20th February 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be allowed to appear for Management after doing MS(Insurance) from ICFAI university?

What does the MS Insurance degree hold the value in market ? How it is beneficial for someone who is looking for a career in underwriting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?