23rd May 2011, 09:17 PM
lakshmysundar

Will I be allowed to write SBI associate bank clerical recruitment exam without Challan's candidate copy and torn hall-ticket?

Hi,
I am shortlisted for interview of SBI associate bank clerical recruitment. Unfortunately I lost the challan's candidate copy and the hall ticket's teared part. Will I be allowed to write the exam? Please do reply

2nd July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be allowed to write SBI associate bank clerical recruitment exam without Challan's candidate copy and torn hall-ticket?

Hi,
I am shortlisted for interview of SBI associate bank clerical recruitment. Unfortunately I lost the challan's candidate copy and the hall ticket's teared part. Will I be allowed to write the exam? Please do reply
24th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be allowed to write SBI associate bank clerical recruitment exam without Challan's candidate copy and torn hall-ticket?

i had fogotten to bring sbi chalan so i was not allowed to sit in sbi po exam. so is there any way to challenge this decision of the bank?
28th July 2011, 11:27 PM
Raju22711

Contact the authorities soon as possible.
14th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any solution Actually unfortunately i have lost the original payment challan for common test for bank? plz help thank u
4th April 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

what is - invalid login1. every time i try to reprint my sbi e receipt i get this error, despite typing the CORRECT registration no. etc...
21st April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

When I try to reprint my ereceipt it shows - INVALID LOGIN1 despite of entering the CORRECT registration no., DOB, password. Can somebody please advice what to do with this issue ?
Appreciate the response.
26th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

my sbi payment challan is lost. am i eligible to appear for the sbi clerk exam
21st August 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how many times can i appear in sbi clerk exam
24th September 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my bank challan for the post of Female supervisor Woman and Child Development (HSSC) now how could i get the same or duplicate
2nd October 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have lost my bank challan for the post of Female supervisor Woman and Child Development (HSSC) now how could i get the same or duplicate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?