7th October 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT? I have done 10th form NIOS in Bihar

i have done my 10th from NIOS in bihar and is doing 11th and12th from a CBSE school in delhi, will i be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of 10th class NIOS Board? How to study 10th class from NIOS Board?
  2. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th NIOS students with mentioned subjects?
  5. Whether a student is eligible to appear in 10th NIOS exam if not completed 9th CBSE?
  6. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  7. What's the last date of form submission for Bihar polytechnic?
  8. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  10. What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?
  11. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  12. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  13. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  14. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in 12th NIOS for 10th qualified student? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for MP PET after passing 10th and 12th from Bihar?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 50% in class 10th
  18. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
16th August 2016, 04:37 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT? I have done 10th form NIOS in Bihar

To be eligible to apply for DUMET/DPMT, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mention below:

Candidate must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 systems with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized school situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi and have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.Candidate minimum age should be 17 year.

As per the information you have provided in your query you do 11th and 12th from a CBSE school in delhi then as per my knowledge yes you are eligible to applear for DUMET/DPMT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?