10th June 2012, 03:14 PM
hanikazi2000

Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 46% in PCB in HSC? I have passed my 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths

i have passed my 12 wid subjects physics chemistry biology and maths..i got 46% in pcb in hsc...am i eligible for bds ???i also got 85 in cet in pcb...mht cet

22nd June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 46% in PCB in HSC? I have passed my 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths

can i repeat cet. I got 46% in sci and 131 in PCB in hsc and 70 in cet.
13th February 2013, 06:49 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 46% in PCB in HSC? I have passed my 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanikazi2000 View Post
i have passed my 12 wid subjects physics chemistry biology and maths..i got 46% in pcb in hsc...am i eligible for bds ???i also got 85 in cet in pcb...mht cet
Yes your definitely eligible for BDS Course after Completing your 12th standard in PCB ..

BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Surgery . It is an Bachelor degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into 6 semester .

If your interested to apply for BDS Course than you should passed in 12th standard in Science stream from recognized Univerity . You should have Physics / Mathematics / Biology / Chemistry as Main Subject in 12th standard . You have to score Minimum 50% marks in 12th standard .

The admission of BDS course is based on the Entrance Examination . The Entrance Examinations are Conducted in all Institutions in India .

BDS Course admission is based on the merit basis in Entrance Examination . You have to Crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks . If your score good percentage of marks than you may get admission for BDS Course .

Here I provide you the some best institution which conduct entrance examination like, Amrita University Medical Entrance Examination / Christian Medical College Entrance Exam Entrance Examination / Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Examination Etc....

The Entrance Examination Objective type with Multiple choice . The Entrance Examination having Negative Marking System , For each wrong answers you may loose your marks . The Entrance Examination is based n 12th standard Pattern . So, If you go through the 12th standard Books . Then you easily face the Entrance Examination .

Reference Books for BDS Course :-

~~ Sure Success in BDS by Ajay Chouksey
~~ Mastering the BDS by Hemant Gupta, Mumtaz Khan
~~ Mastering in BDS by Hemant Gupta, Mumtaz Khan
~~ Practical Hematology For BDS by Marwaha
~~ Quick Review Series BDS by Jyotsna Rao

Best BDS Colleges in India :-
  • Mar Baslious Dental College
  • Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College
  • Kasturba Dental College
  • Maulana Azad Medical College
  • Seth G.S Medical College
  • KG Medical College Dental College Hospital
  • Nair Hospital Dental college
  • Guru Nanak Institute Dental Sciences Research
17th May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got 44% in PCB in class 12th..so can i go for BDS coarse?
21st July 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got 46% in pcb in class 12th...but hv secured 34% in chemistry..am i eligible to do bds course?
24th March 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 45 in physics, and above 50 in chemistry and above 60 in biology. Am i elligible for appearing in the CEE asssam for MBBS courses?..plz reply
13th June 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46 mks in physics,chemistry60 and biology I got 64 do I will get admission in BDS college
??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?