26th May 2011, 11:03 PM
kumar srinath

Will i be eligible to get placement in great companies such as Infosys, WIPRO, IBM?

i have 2 year gap after 12th and joining b.tech so will i be eligible for getting placement in great companies such as infosys ,wipro ,ibm etc

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  4. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  6. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  8. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  9. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  10. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement after scoring 58%
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  15. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  18. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
25th March 2013, 07:55 PM
a.sood

Default Re: Will i be eligible to get placement in great companies such as Infosys, WIPRO, IBM?

hii kumar srinath..see every company has its own eligibility criteria..it depends upon your aggregate in btech + your 10 and 12 score..the two year gap doesnt matter initially..first you have to clear the eligibility criteria of the companies and after that in the interview they can raise the question regarding your year gap..so be prepared with that!!..wish you good luck!!..
25th March 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will i be eligible to get placement in great companies such as Infosys, WIPRO, IBM?

Sir i have got 52% in class 12 in 2013 ,can i get addmisson in b.tech government colleges in delhi through entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?