30th August 2012, 06:53 PM
infifan53

Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech

i m 60% above in 10th,12th as well as btech(till 6th sem). i m in final year now.. i hav an active backlog.. will i be elligible for infosys recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys Recruitment being a candidate having secured 78% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 57.59 in BE?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys drive after scoring 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th
  3. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  4. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 76% in 10th,59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  8. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  11. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  12. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI clerical recruitment exam after passing 10th with 74.5% and 12th with 59.8%?
  14. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys after passing MCA?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?
30th August 2012, 10:35 PM
koppula.haritha

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech

Infosys is one of the Best Companies in INDIA.And provides job opportunities to number of candidates every year.

The eligibility criteria to get selected in Infosys.
1) The candiate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th
2) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th
3) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 65% in B.tech
4) There should not be morethan 2 years of gap between the canddiate's studies

Recruitment Exam has 4 phases:-

1.Written Test
2.Group Discussion Round
4.Technical Round
3.Personal Interview

For more details on the infosys see the website:- http://www.infosys.com ..

All The Best
2nd September 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech

is the criteria same for on campus recruitment?? my question is basically concerned with on campus recruitment.
2nd September 2012, 01:01 AM
infifan53

is the criteria same for on campus recruitment.. bcoz my question is basically related to on campus recruitment..
14th August 2013, 04:24 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by infifan53 View Post
i m 60% above in 10th,12th as well as btech(till 6th sem). i m in final year now.. i hav an active backlog.. will i be elligible for infosys recruitment?
Dear Aspirant,

-->> Infosys Technologies is the most reputed companies across the India which recruit fresher engineer every year......

-->> After completing your B.Tech you are definitely eligible for the Recruitment in the Infosys Technologies.....

-->> The main Requirement is a candidate must have to complete their Graduation Degree in the Engineering field that is B.E/B.Tech can apply for it.....

-->> A candidate must possess at least 60% OR Aggregate marks through out their Career of study.....

-->> The main Concern is about your Backlog, there is No any Pending Backlog allowed so, you have to clear your pending backlog as soon as possible....

You can apply through following two way:
  1. On Campus
  2. Off Campus

Exam Stage:-
  • Written Exam
  • Personal Interview
  • Group Discussion (GD)

Exam Pattern:-

-->> There will be 30 Question of Aptitude are going to be asked which you have to attend in the 40 minute of times while another 40 Questions of Verbal Ability which you have to attend in the 35 minute of time...

-->> Total Question is 70 Question and the total time is 75 minute....

-->> For more information you can visit here: Click Here

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM
14th August 2013, 09:50 PM
shivam2k6

Dear Friend,

Eligibility criteria for Infosys:

1. Minimum 60% in 10th
2. Minimum 60% in 12th
3. Minimum 60% in graduation
4. No active backlogs
5. Not more than 2 years of gap in studies

So, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment with an active backlog.

Official website: http://www.infosys.com/pages/index.aspx

All the best.
Thank you.
14th August 2013, 10:41 PM
john215

Re: Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th , 12th , B.Tech

Hi friend,

The eligibility criteria to get selected in Infosys.

1) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th
2) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th
3) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 65% in B.tech
4) There should not be morethan 2 years of gap between the canddiate's studies

Recruitment Exam has 4 phases:-

1.Written Test
2.Group Discussion Round
4.Technical Round
3.Personal Interview

Thanks!!!!
all the best.........
15th August 2013, 01:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

As you are in the final year of your B.Tech course, I think you would like to get the job through campus selections like
On Campus Selection
Off Campus Selection

The eligibility criteria for Infosys recruitment will not be same in all the campus selections.

But in most cases it will be career 60 in the sense all the candidates who have secured minimum 60% of marks in all their academic levels are eligible for the recruitment procedure.

The selection procedure may include
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical round
HR round

As you have secured more than 60% of marks in your academic levels including B.Tech (upto 6th semester), you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

As you are having a backlog, it a negative point for you.

But you don't need to worry about that. Just say that you are not having any backlogs in your B.Tech course.

In most cases, they won't ask regarding backlogs. If they asks, say no.

But make sure that you can complete your backlog by the time you complete your B.Tech course.

To crack the selection procedure of Infosys, you should require 2 things.
Strong subject
Communication skills.

So, try to be good enough in the above mentioned areas by the time you appear for the selection procedure.

Practice model papers and previous year papers of Infosys recruitment. It will do favor for you.

Wish you all the best.
15th August 2013, 02:47 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech

Quote:

Eligibility For Infosys

Infosys is one of the most profitable IT companies in India currently..

For getting a job in Infosys, you need to have the following minimum qualifications :-

1) You must not have any active backlogs at the time of appearing for the campus placement..

2) You must have secured at least 65% in your 10th,12th and B.Tech as aggregate..

3) You cannot have a study gap of more than 1 year..

I am really sorry but candidates with backlogs are not allowed for Infosys..

Moreover..even if you clear your backlogs then also you wont be eligible for applying Infosys as you have 60% throughout..

Although..after clearing your backlogs..you can appear for MNCs like TCS, Accenture, Wipro, Tech Mahindra,etc..

The IT companies generally adopt the following sequence of rounds :-

1) Written Aptitude Test (Generally Online)

2) Technical Interview

3) HR Interview

For the technical and HR interview rounds..you need to basics of C and a little knowledge of about the company you are applying for..

For preparation of questions on the Written Aptitude Test you can Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
15th August 2013, 08:43 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

Eligibility of Infosys:

You should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

You required the 60% of marks in Graduation.

You need the 60% of marks percentage your aggregate of career.

You have no Pending Backlogs.

The study gap is min 2 years.

All the best..........
15th August 2013, 10:58 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Infosys is the reputed cloud computing Software Company which has been hire the students based on their confidence and knowledge...

In the Infosys job post eligibility:

1. You should be passed the academic year with at least 70% marks from any discipline.
2. You should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering / <MCA with at least 65% marks from any recognized university.
3. Good communication skill required.
4. Good knowledge of technical field like networking, UNIX, LINUX etc.
5. Gap year not more than 1 year is allowed.

Selection process:
1. Written aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview etc.

For more details: www.infosys.com
15th August 2013, 01:37 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Infosys is one of the leading IT Companies in the world.To get jobs in Infosys you should have Specialization in any one of the following fields :
  1. C/C++ Graphics using BGI.
  2. Active X programming for Gaming and 3D Technologies.
  3. Windows Mobile and Android Programming.
  4. Asp.Net.
  5. Advanced Java with Data Structure.
  6. C# Visual Effects.
  7. Web Technology using .Net .
Eligibility required to apply for jobs in Infosys is as follows :
  • Candidates who have Under-Graduate degree/Post Graduate degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology are eligible to apply.
  • Candidates overall marks till last education from class X should be minimum of 60%.
  • Candidates do not have any back paper.
  • Candidates must have completed all their exams in one attempt.
  • Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
  • Candidates should good communication Skills .
Recruitment process is done in two ways.These are :
  1. On Campus.
  2. Off Campus.
On Campus Syllabus :

Under this mode there will be three stages through which they recruit their employees.This process involves :

-->>Written test which is objective type.Under written test questions will be from Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude,English Grammar and Questions from Computer Science.It will also include Psychometric Test.Total duration of written test will be 04 hours and it will be computer based.

-->>Personal Interview and under this sections questions will be asked from the projects which you have done.

-->>HR Round and under this process you will be asked some personal questions related to your life and projects as well as about your future's planning.

Off Campus
Syllabus :

Off Campus Recruitment process include five stages.These are :

~Written test and it will include questions from English,Analytical reasoning and Numerical ability.Total duration for written test will be 70 minutes.

~Algorithm Writing.

~Coding section and it will be computer based.

~Personal Interview.

~HR Round.

15th August 2013, 08:57 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Eligibilty to apply to Infosys:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers

Eligibilty to apply for TCS
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH, Masters
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only
>> Compartment and Improvement exams marks are not considered
>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months
>> Education qualifications should have been done through regular mode only

Eligibilty to apply to WIPRO:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> Candidates who have applied in last 6 months to Wipro cannot apply
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers
11th September 2013, 06:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Infosys Eligibility :

candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th

candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th

candidate should have secured a minimum of 65% in B.tech

There should not be morethan 2 years of gap between the canddiate's studie
26th September 2013, 11:59 AM
aditi dhar

Hello sir , I am arunima. I am a 4th year Btech IT Student
I have 71.44% in 10th, 66% in 12th and in the previous semester I have all total in avg 7.5points. Am I elligible for an Off-Campus in Infosys?
26th September 2013, 12:00 PM
aditi dhar

Hello sir , I am aditi. I am a 4th year Btech IT Student
I have 71.44% in 10th, 66% in 12th and in the previous semester I have all total in avg 7.5points. Am I elligible for an Off-Campus in Infosys?
25th December 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have 58% in 10th,82% in 12th and 75% in b.tech can i get job in INFOSYS and TCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?