18th January 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it tough to for girls to join Navy? I am 19 years old and studying B.E EEE

sir,i m a girl of age 19 ,studying BE-EEE and i m very interested in joining navy.i am an NCC student also.Is it tough for girls to join navy?what can i do for that to get into navy?

31st January 2012, 08:13 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Is it tough to for girls to join Navy? I am 19 years old and studying B.E EEE

To be eligible, you must score a minimum of 60% in your B.Tech program and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.

Apart from these branches, you may also join Indian Navy for the following mode of entry:
Pilot- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19-23 years.
Logistics- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19.5 years- 25 years.

All the best!!
5th December 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it tough to for girls to join Navy? I am 19 years old and studying B.E EEE

i am a girl of 18 yr and what to join navy i did my diploma in EEE. i am i eligible for navy right now , or i required of B.tech
25th December 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir am a 1st year btech eee student.........can i pursue a mba degree in hr management after the completion of btech.....??? then what sort of jobs will i get in the fututre....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?