9th September 2013, 01:58 PM
ravinderchaudhary67833@gm

Will I be eligible for the post of junior engineering after civil engineering

a b. tech. (civil engg.) will apply for the post of junier engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for the post of junior engineering after civil engineering -- [New]
  2. Syllabus of diploma Civil Engineering for Junior Engineering Post in Government Sector?
  3. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
  4. Junior engineering competitive exam with solutions
  5. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  6. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  7. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder
  8. Which books I should refer for Railway exam?
  9. Which are the PSU exams that will be conducted in May onwards?
  10. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  11. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  12. Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?
  13. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech Civil after working as a Junior Engineering in Municipal Board in UP?
  15. CPWD civil engineering exam papers for Junior Engineer civil in CPWD
  16. Am I eligible for part time course in Civil Engineering?
  17. Previous years SSC Junior Engineering Civil Junior engineer question papers?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Engineer in Irrigation Department of UP after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
14th February 2016, 04:08 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: Will I be eligible for the post of junior engineering after civil engineering

Yes, you can apply for the post of junior engineer after B.Tech in civil engineering.

Actually the post of junior engineer(JE) is for the diploma holders & the posts for B.E/B.Tech holder are Assistant Engineer(AE) & Senior Engineer(SE).

It means you are over qualified for this post. So, you can apply for a post of junior engineer in various government/central government jobs/PSU's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?