30th March 2011, 12:32 PM
ashok_srvstv

Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?

I am a dipolma holder in civil engineering from UP technical board in year 1971
and joinded on 8-2-1972 on post of Junior Engineer (Overseer) and promoted
on 26-06-2008 as assistant engineer in up Irrigation department and retired on 31-10-2010 likeso I was completed my service 38 yrs,8 months,24 days successfully.At present I want to engage my self somewhere please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  2. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  4. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
  5. How many posts are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Civil after B.Tech in ECE?
  8. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  9. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  11. Which type of diploma course I can take up for doing in civil engineering?
  12. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  13. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  14. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  16. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  17. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  18. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
30th March 2011, 02:32 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?

Check the official notifications made by civil engg. Recriuiting company,

check,

1. Times job
2.monster job
3.shine job
4.newspaper

all the best................................
14th May 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?

tell me the whole process about A.M.I.E.
5th August 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I DO MY DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENG. 2011 I WANT A JOB PLEASE HELP ME ASHISH PANDEY 9628603397
30th September 2011, 09:35 PM
ANKIT050

Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?

I am a dipolma holder in civil engineering from UP technical board in year 1971
and joinded on 8-2-1972 on post of Junior Engineer (Overseer) and promoted
on 26-06-2008 as assistant engineer in up Irrigation department and retired on 31-10-2010 likeso I was completed my service 38 yrs,8 months,24 days successfully.At present I want to engage my self somewhere please help me.

ankit
14th October 2011, 03:55 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Check the official notifications made by civil engg. Recriuiting company,

check,

1. Times job
2.monster job
3.shine job
4.newspaper
22nd January 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering. presently I am working in National Disaster Response Force but I want to part time jobs in billing or cadd drafting engineer.
Please help me
my C. No. 8235307721
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?