16th June 2011, 01:52 AM
Posts: n/a

How to do B.Tech Civil after working as a Junior Engineering in Municipal Board in UP?

I have passed 3years diploma in civil engineering from govt polytechnic Bareilly Uttar Pradesh in 1985.
I am working as a junior engineer in municipal board in uttar pradesh. I want to do B Tech civil
from ksou distance center.pl send me prospectus and detials

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in Assistant Commissioner exam for Diploma Civil Engineer who has 6 years of working experience in Delhi Municipal Corporation?
  2. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  3. Maharashtra Municipal Service (Civil Department) questions and answers?
  4. Previous exam papers for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Junior engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear for UPSC exam while working as Junior Engineering in PWD?
  6. Can I apply for licence of contractor in civil if completed Civil Engineering from KSOU? Is Civil Engineering from KSOU recognized in municipal licence?
  7. Engineering from MBU is valid for other state municipal corporation?
  8. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  9. When will be the Junior Assistant exam of Kolkata Municipal Corporation held? Who conducts this exam? -- [New]
  10. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  11. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission
  12. Last 10 years question papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  13. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. Punjab Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer question paper
  15. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  16. Last ten years papers of Junior assistant municipal service commission exam?
  17. Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?
  18. What should I do next after completion of diploma course? What are the opportunities available?
24th April 2015, 11:07 PM
Senior Member+
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 930
Default Re: How to do B.Tech Civil after working as a Junior Engineering in Municipal Board in UP?

To do b.tech in civil engineering after the diploma from any polytechnic collage you have to first qualify the lateral entry entrance test (LEET) which is conducted for the admission in graduation course in engineering.
After qualifying the entrance exam you have to first apply for the online counselling and fill out your choice of colleges and universities where you want to get admission. After it you will be allotted a seat in any college based on the rank that you have got in engineering entrance exam and after this you have to submit necessary documents and fee of collage to reserve your seat.

That's the complete procedure for the admission in engineering in b.tech after any polytechnic course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: