13th January 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any difficulties while applying for internship or training having a year gap between matriculation and intermediate?

I have a gap of one year in between my matriculation and intermediate. Currently, I am student of IIT Department Electrical Engineering. I have 92.6% in 10th and 83% in 12th. Will I face any difficulties while getting internship or training in MNCs?

12th August 2020, 08:35 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Will I face any difficulties while applying for internship or training having a year gap between matriculation and intermediate?

You may have to tell the reason of gap between Intermediate & Matriculation if it is required by the employer. However, other than that you shall not face any difficulty in Internship or Training in MNCs.
18th August 2020, 05:36 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I face any difficulties while applying for internship or training having a year gap between matriculation and intermediate?

No, you will not face any difficulties while getting internship or training in MNCs.

The gaps are not an issue, as long as you are able to perform well in the interview and afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?